Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life lately...

Life's been a little busy lately hence the looooooong silence here in blogville.
Quick update...I set a goal for myself last year that this year I was going to be signed with an agency. And last week my goal was reached. I signed with an agency here in San Francisco and am so exctied to start the next leg of my career. The one where I start making some money!
I've been planning our wedding (more on that at another time) and casting a couple shows for Boxcar Theatre.
And today I'm off to my first commercial audition. Yay!
So life is crazy busy but so exciting! More details later.

4 comments:

jamie said...

Congratulations Steph! I'm so excited for your new endeavors! I'm cheering you on from Kazakhstan.

RGB Monster said...

congrats on everything! Best of luck with the next leg of your career and life :)

Roux said...

You signed with an Agency? That's so exciting? I want to hear all about it!

stephanie renee said...

Thanks, friends!