Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Art

For those of you wondering about my previous post allow me to explain about the bones.
I'm a director for a small theatre company.
This means that I'm also a stage manager, sound designer, costumer, and of course set designer. Well, the play I'm directing is set in an art museum so I get to make some art which is exciting. But it's bad modern art so it's a little weird. Ok, it's a lot weird.
I don't want to give too much away for those of you who want to come see the show but let's just say that some of the artwork includes bones. Thus the amazing bones cleaning experiment of 2009.
Now that we're clear, I'm going to search some thrift stores to see if I can find an old wedding dress for cheap.
Cause yeah, there's also a wedding dress.
It's art, y'all.

No comments: